Sunday, February 8, 2009

No More Mr. Specialist!

During my last specialist appointment, Dr. Evans was once again impressed. I don't have to go back to him unless things take a turn for the worse in the next month. My titer count has been down to zero and the baby is growing great and is healthy! He was very happy with how everything is going. They even gave me all of the credit, which is sometimes nice, especially when I didn't have any control over anything.

Now most of you would think this is fantastic news. I too, would agree, with a couple exceptions. The staff there was extremely nice and Dr. Evans was definitely one of my favorite doctors. He was just so fun to watch and was very nice! I'm also going to miss seeing my baby on the screen every so often, even if the chair was totally uncomfortable! Although I don't have long to wait to see her again!

Thanks again for all of your prayers!

No comments: