Sunday, February 8, 2009

Doctor Appointments

I haven't been updating as much as I would like to, so I'm just briefly going to touch base on the latest. Everything with baby pollock #2 is going great! (Besides the fact that I'm growing bigger every second, I constantly have a body part in my ribs, and I'm totally uncomfortable.) She is very healthy and we can't wait to meet her.
I took all of the regular tests you take when you're pregnant and everything is fine. After such a different start to this pregnancy, it's such a huge relief to hear such good news with every passing doctor appointment. Dr. Edds and his staff are awesome people and it's kind of refreshing to see their smiling faces everytime I go in, knowing that I'm in their care. (Especially with an almost 2 year old at home..it's nice break!)

I'm down to weekly appointments after this next one on this coming Friday. Start to pray for a healthy delivery! I go to a meeting on Monday to hopefully schedule/finalize her birthday, since I have to have a C-Section. Be looking for a birthday update soon!

No comments: