Sunday, February 8, 2009

Nerves

Well, the time is getting closer. You'd think I'd be so excited with buying new baby clothes and equipment, preparing to have a baby around again, spending as much time with Jaelyn as I can, and decorating. I am truly excited to have another girl, don't get me wrong, but the nerves are kicking in.

With a due date of March 9th approaching, I'm starting to remember how much work having a baby is. (Although the baby stage is my absolute favorite!) I'm starting to remember the pain, bed rest, and misery. It's a good thing holding a new baby in your arms is such a great feeling. What's also great and comforting, is that I know I can just hand it all over to God and He will take care of all things. It's all up to Him and that's the most comforting thing of all.

No comments: