Hello All! You are all probably familiar with my blog of Jaelyn and her life, so you are probably expecting me to do another blog with our second baby on the way! One of the reasons I decided to start early on this blog was for my sister-in-law and best friend, Melissa. She was sure to tell me that I better keep her updated with this pregnancy! Everyone else also wants to be kept updated and this is the easiest way possible to do so.
I started to suspect I was pregnant during the end of June when I was moody beyond belief and always tired. I waited a couple weeks before giving up to a test on July 8th, our 2 year wedding anniversary. And sure enough, an anniversary blessing was on the way! Not to get my hopes too far up, I waited, then again, a few more weeks to call the doctor. As soon as I did, they wanted to get my blood drawn, like usual. (Just to be sure.) I went to the lab to get my blood drawn, Matt pushing me every step of the way, due to my fear of needles. My phone rang on July 18th and I prepared myself for a long, 9 month, journey because I was definitely preggo! Yes, another baby Pollock due on March 9, 2009. We then began to tell our families and friends and all were excited! We would like to thank you all for all of your prayers throughout this baby-making process!
Monday, August 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment