Saturday, January 3, 2009

Beyond Average

Not too long ago, I recieved a call from my specialist nurse and had the great news delivered to me that my "titer" count was at zero! After that, I had a specialist appointment and my specialist, Dr. Evans, was so amazed with how everything is going. The baby has had no problems yet and he said that the results he had were better than average. She is growing big already and over the average size. Our babies are big girls! While at this appointment, they did a 3-D sonogram and a regular one. It was so cool to see her! (Definitely a girl!) Unfortuanately, Matt had a final this day and couldn't go with me to see it but my bestfriend, Shelbey, did instead! It was definitely something to see and I can't wait for Matt to see it on my next appointment. 3-D sono's let you see a lot. The pictures they gave me don't do justice!

I also had a regular doctor appointment. The tests went well and everything is going great. We are ready for our new baby girl to be here! Jaelyn is also ready to be a big sister!

I have more belly bump pictures and sono's to post. I will get there ASAP.

Thanks for your prayers..keep them up!

No comments: