I recently recieved a phone call that absolutely elated me! I had gone to the specialist and when I did, I had my routine (not routine for a "normal pregnancy") blood work done to get a blood titer count. (I guess this has to do with the antibody found in my blood..I do NOT want these in my system, or I want a very low number!) I had been praying that the baby was doing good, because when I went to my last sonogram, I felt a "comfort" surround me. The nurse called me back and my blood titer count was at zero! (A very good thing!) I was thrilled to hear that! Please pray that it stays this way so that our baby girl won't be harmed!
Thanks for all of your prayers!
I go back at the beginning of December for another sonogram. More blood work to come before that.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment